Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Over me. If the stark-faced fellow win All is o'er! If the priest should gain his will I doubt no more! But if each shall have his day I shall swing and I shall.

Why the hell they were fitting an extremely expensive teleport into a ship which only had one important journey to make and that unmanned. The foreman had explained that the teleport was available at a ten per cent discount and the accountant had. diflucan online Park around the back of the building " I said. "We will go in through the front. Move fast play it by ear not stopping get Bolivar and get out. "          "Sounds good-and could be fun as well. I realize that we have been leading what could be called a dull existence of late. "          "You can't go in here " the guard at the front entrance said as we walked up. He was raising his weapon when I reached out and cracked the deepsleep capsule under his nose. He dropped. Dropped his memory too since I had incorporated a bit of an amnesia drug in the formula. We pulled on gas masks before entering the building. Fairly quiet at this time of night even quieter when the blackout spray and deepsleep took effect. Uniformed bodies thudded to the floor on all sides. We stepped around them to get at the uniformed bully who was slumped behind the reception desk. He woke and gurgled briefly when I injected him drooped again when the next needle hit.          "I am your master " I whispered into his ear.          "Yes master. "          "You will obey me. "          "But speak and I obey. "          "Where is the prisoner who was brought here earlier? The one involved in the bank robbery. "          "Interrogation room six. "          "Take us there. "          He did. Most docilely. The few people we met slept com­fortably in the corridors. We stopped at the signaled door our guide joined the others in slumberland; somewhere in the dis­tance an alarm sounded.          "They've finally rumbled us " Angelina said.          "Took them long enough. Ready?"          She nodded. Her features unseen behind the mask-but I knew that she was smiling as she opened the door and threw in the capsules.          They were all unconscious even Bolivar who hung limply from a rack of some kind. There was blood on his face and hands. As Angelina went to get him down she managed to plant a foot in each of the men around him.          "Thanks " Bolivar said simply when he opened his eyes. "Bunch of sadists this lot. "          Was it by accident that Angelina managed to walk on their faces as we left?          The alarms were louder now with the sound of running feet in the distance hoarse shouts and the occasional sound of gunfire. They were obviously panicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment